Check-Out Time: 11am // Check-In Time: 2pm RV Sites, 4pm Cottages
- A late check-out may be available by request. Please inquire with the Front Desk in advance. There is a $10 per hour fee up until 1pm. Guests who remain after 1pm will be charged an additional night’s stay.
- All visitors must check-in at the office.
- No refunds for early departures.
- Daily and Weekly Reservations
- Reservations cancelled up to 72 hours in advance of arrival will be refunded less a cancellation fee equal to one night’s stay.
- Reservations cancelled within 72 hours of arrival will result in total forfeiture of deposit.
- Monthly Reservations
- Reservations cancelled between 15 days or more in advance of arrival will be refunded less a $200 cancellation fee.
- Reservations cancelled within 14 days of arrival will result in total forfeiture of deposit.
SITE LOCK FEE
- Pick your site number for a “Site Lock Fee” – The site lock fee option is in place for both summer and fall rate periods: May 1 – December 31. It is not active for the core winter months of January 1 – April 30. The one-time Site Lock Fee is $45 for daily or weekly stays, and $140 for monthly stays.
- Speed limit within the Resort is 15 mph. For the safety of all this rule is strictly enforced.
- No sleeping in personal vehicles, or anywhere outside of your RV.
- Vehicles in a state of disrepair will not be allowed to remain on Resort property.
- One habitable and two non-habitable vehicles are allowed per site and must be parked completely on the pad within the site. Please do not park on the grass, gravel, mulch, along the roadways, or in vacant sites.
- ATVs, UTVs, and dirt bikes or similar motorized vehicles are not allowed on Resort property.
- Extra vehicles, including boats and trailers, must park in designated parking areas and will incur an additional fee of $50.00 per vehicle per month. All vehicles must be registered at the Front Desk upon arrival.
- No repairs or maintenance may be done on the Company’s property, except by approved Company mobile services.
- All vehicles must have current insurance in place at all times, including golf carts.
- Golf cart drivers must be age 18 and over. This applies to both personal and rented golf carts.
- Anyone operating any motorized vehicle must have a valid driver’s license.
- RV washing is permitted for a fee of $25 per RV including the use of mobile services. Fees must be paid at the Front Desk and a wash pass must be displayed prior to washing. Please use a water restricting valve and auto shutoff nozzle.
- Drive only on the roadways and never through an empty site.
- All vehicular noise is to be kept to a minimum.
- Please keep your RV site tidy and debris-free.
- Only outdoor or patio furniture and items intended for outside use are allowed outside the RV and must be kept to a minimum. Indoor furniture such as couches, recliners, and end tables are not permitted outside the RV.
- Clutter and eyesores such as garbage, boxes, tools, wood, empty flowerpots, etc.
are not permitted.
- Flags of current nations, states, provinces, sports teams, military, and college affiliations are permitted. No other flags are permitted including political party, confederate flags, or flags containing profanity.
- The following are not allowed on sites (including under the RV):
- Sheds, decks, stairs, fences or utility buildings, including storage containers.
- Concrete blocks to form structures or brace awnings. Tarps are not permitted.
- Clotheslines or hanging of laundry.
- Appliances outside the RV, including hot tubs.
- Carpets, mats, lawn chairs, potted plants, etc. on grass.
- Air conditioners not designed for RV use (i.e., window units or evaporative coolers).
- Non-aggressive pets are welcome and must be registered at the Front Desk upon arrival. There is a maximum of 3 pets per campsite and 2 pets per pet-friendly Cottage. Pet fees apply for pets in pet-friendly Cottages.
- Pets must be kept on a maximum 6-foot leash at all times while within the Resort. • Pet kennels, pens, fencing, corrals, or crates, etc. are not permitted. Pets may not be left outside unattended.
- Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pet. All pet waste must be properly
disposed of in a trash receptacle.
- Guests should carry proof of pet’s current vaccinations.
- Pets are prohibited in ALL Resort buildings, including restrooms.
- Noisy, vicious, or unruly pets are not allowed. Guests who are unable to control their pets must remove them from the premises, or the animal may be taken by local animal control authorities.
- The Company is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any
injury or damage caused by pet(s). In addition, the owner of the pet that causes injury or damage to others is expected to resolve the issue directly with the injured party.
- Video cameras are in use in common areas of the property. These devices, or lack thereof, are not a guarantee of personal safety or protection of personal property and are not a guarantee against criminal activity.
- Management is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged articles.
- Please be sure to keep your valuables and bikes locked when not in use.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Quiet hours are 10pm to 8am.
- Parents are responsible for their children’s and visitor’s behavior and compliance with Resort rules.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while on park premises.
- Please be courteous to other guests around you and do not walk through other campsites.
- Loud, objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
- Profanity, violence, or inconsideration towards other guests and/or Resort personnel will not be tolerated.
- Please leave the resort facilities as you would like to find them. Please clean up after using resort facilities such as rinsing the shower, sink, etc.
- No soliciting of business is allowed on company property unless specifically permitted such as a resort-sponsored event. Signs for the sale of products, services and RVs are not allowed.
- No smoking, including vaping, in any Resort buildings or outdoor recreational amenities. Smokers, please do not throw your cigarette butts on the ground. No possession or use of illegal drugs.
- Resort at Canopy Oaks is a privately owned resort. Management reserves the right to refuse services, ask visitors to vacate or deny access to anyone under any circumstances it deems necessary. There are no refunds if you are asked to leave the resort.
SITE & RESORT AMENITIES
- Please report any issues with your site to the Office.
- Utility connections are to be made at the assigned site only.
- Sewer: All sewer connections must have an airtight seal as required by State &
Federal law. All sewer hoses must be elevated and free of leaks. You must use septic-friendly tank treatment and RV toilet paper, no other chemicals or paper products including flushable wipes, paper towels or feminine products.
- Electric: Plug your RV power cord in firmly with no space between the plug and the chosen receptacle. Turn on the appropriate power breaker after plug has been inserted. Excess cord must be coiled neatly on the concrete. When departing, turn power breaker off before disconnecting your plug from the receptacle.
- Water: We recommend the use of a water pressure regulator.
- Refuse: Place your bagged refuse at the front of your site before 10am daily. A member of our team will collect trash once per day. If you need to dispose of trash after the 10am pickup, you may place your refuse in one of the disposal facilities on the resort. Refuse is limited to normal household trash, no large items. Please dispose of individual dog waste bags by collecting them in a larger bag or deposit in the waste receptacle mounted at each pet station. Please do not leave refuse out after 10am, overnight or in any open container to avoid wildlife interaction.
- Fire Pits: Never leave a campfire unattended and fully extinguish campfires when you are done enjoying them. Please do not move fire pits from their location.
- Please do not use portable grills on the picnic table without protecting the table from heat and food splatter.
- Additional and/or specific rules for the playground, fitness center, swimming facility, golf cart, and other amenities will be outlined in the rental agreement or posted near the amenity.
- Please do not cut, trim, or otherwise disturb the natural vegetation in and around the Company. No nails, screws, or bolts in resort trees.
EMERGENCY AND SAFETY
- If you need to call 911 and time allows, please call the Front Desk so that staff can be prepared to escort the emergency personnel to your site.
- If you observe any activity you believe to be of concern, please call the Front Desk. • FIREARMS and FIREWORKS are PROHIBITED.